Sunday 16 October 2011

Welcome

I welcome you to my little space on the web. Be patient with me as I work to add images.

I have been considering creating a blog for some time, FINALLY, here it is. This blog is basically to share my passion for photography. I become a different person when I look through the lense of my camera. The world's troubles/ stresses seem to fade away as I open my eyes and see my surroundings in a different perspective. Photography excites me, it moves me. Creating images for friends and family is a very rewarding hobby that I do not do often enough.

Welcome to fall 2011


We gathered acorns to help attract deer to Andrew's hunting spot. Another sign that fall is here.


This leaf was lying lazily in a stream we came upon in Sussex.

1 comment:

  1. Peggy, it amazes me how you can look at acorns and see a beautiful photograph. I'm glad you've started this blog to showcase your talent!

    ReplyDelete